OUR FOUNDATIONAL VALUES
1. We value loving God and people above all other values. We aim to show our love in action, not just talk about it (Mark 12: 28-31, 1 Jn 3:13-18).
2. We believe in the importance of God’s command to the church to “make disciples” and believe that every Christian plays an active role in fulfilling this commission. (Matt 28: 18-20).
3. Besides worship on Sunday, we want to internalize and live out daily the concepts of evangelism, discipleship and deep relationships. (Acts 2:46-47)
4. We believe that excellent ministry/service is tied to excellent leadership (Titus 1).
5. We attach great importance to prayer by which we are able to have communion with God and by which God transforms us through the power of the Holy Spirit (Luke 11:1-3).
6. We believe that believers grow through corporate worship and Bible study and that growing Christians means a healthy church (body of Christ) (1.Cor 12).
7. We believe the quality of ministry is important. Excellent ministry honors God and encourages people (1. Cor 1:10-15).
8. We believe every person who believes in Christ will change, even if slowly and unevenly. We believe this is seen not only in words, but in life and ministry. (2. Cor 3).